Friday, April 16, 2010

What Time period?

If I could live in any time period I would live in the medieval ages. I would look forward to the choosing of the new king. I would wear animal hide pants, black welding gloves, Leather boots, and a leather shirt. I would be a blacksmith and make swords and armor for the king's army. I would carve wood in my spare time. I would have a big hammer for pounding the metal, metal clamps for getting the hot metal out of the hot little cave type thing. I would then test one of my swords that I made and sneak over to the leather shop and buy some leather and take it back to my shop. I would stab it and slash it to see how far it would go and how much damage it would make. That is why I would go to the medieval ages.

1 comment:

Megabyte loves you said...

no Kidding, you are so weird and please stop sqeaking in class especially English