Thursday, March 4, 2010

I admire my parents

I admire my Mom and Dad because they were both there for me when I broke my arm. What happened was I was going to class and my hand was on my desk, then my back pack fell off my shoulder and my arm didn't have any where to move so it broke. Then when I was in the nurses office they called my parents and they came as fast as they could. Then someone told us where we could go, but they weren't very sure because they haven't really had someone with a broken arm, so we went to the car and drove to the nearest medical place, but they were just an info place. Then we went to the hospital which was a thirty-minute drive. About half way to the hospital, my arm started to hurt more. When you brake a bone the place where you broke it goes into shock so you don't feel the pain as much. When I walked into the hospital there was a bunch of people there, but they moved so I could get through because they could see that I had a broken arm. My parents stayed with me the whole time except when the doctors asked them to leave the room because they were going to reset my arm. If you have ever had a broken arm, it hurts more when they reset it then when you brake it. Now I am in recovery. So that is one of many reasons why I admire my parents.