Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Favorite salty snack






There are many salty snacks that I like but my favorite is the classic Potato chip. I like the Potato chips for many reasons, here are some. The Potato chip is the best mix of salt, potatoes, and crispiness ever. My favorite kind of Potato chips are Lay's Potato Chips because they have enough salt and are crispy enough to fulfil my taste bud's dreams. They are full of salty flavors. I also like their deli style potato chip. It isn't as crispy but it is thicker. Lay's also make other kind of chips but I am focused on the classic potato chips.
If you have an idea on how the potato chip was first made please post a comment here.

1 comment:

Salty snack guy said...

hi its me how am I doin, I am awesome how are you, Oh thanks for askin I am awesom too.

I went crazy